The Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair is perfect for people who need a commode but also want the convenience of a wheelchair for easy transportation and mobility. The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required. The aluminum frame of the Shower Commode Chair is an attractive white color and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower. Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates. The Aluminum Shower Commode Chair is ideal for anyone who is looking for a shower chair and commode for their home. It is also perfect for people who are in rehab and supports up to 275 lbs.
Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair with 5-in Casters Features and Specifications:
- Can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode
- White aluminum frame is attractive and rust resistant for use in the shower
- Padded seat back and arms
- Seat cut-out provides maximum comfort and convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests with height and angle adjustable footplates
- Overall Width Open: 22.25"
- Overall Height: 39" - 41"
- Seat To Floor Height: 20" - 22"
- Back Height: 19"
- Seat Dimensions: 18" (W) x 17" (D)
- Overall Length (with riggings): 34.5"
- Weight: 35.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Model: NRS185007
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.