- 12” rear “flat free” wheels for a stable ride
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Includes seatbelt and hand brakes for added safety
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
The versatile Drive Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair with Loop Locks and 12" Rear "Flat-Free" Wheels from Drive Medical is lightweight and folds flat for easy transport, yet sturdy, providing a generous 300-lb. weight capacity. It provides a stable ride over various terrains, plus ease of going over thresholds and curbs. Comes assembled.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Weighs only 19 lbs but has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The only one on the market!
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Users with limited upper body strength or limited dexterity will love the ease of operation and handling
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and is available in your choice of blue or red
- Seat is made from durable lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt and hand brakes are included for additional safety considerations
- Companion activated wheel locks
- 12" rear "flat-free" wheels provide a more stable ride over various terrains, plus ease of going over thresholds and curbs
- Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate non-marring surface
- Comes assembled. Just pop open, flip up back and put on footrest
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Overall Width (open): 22"
- Overall Width (closed): 10.75"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19"
- Back Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Overall Length w/Riggings: 38"
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 19 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.