- Set of two Donegan eyeglass loupes providing hands-free magnification of either 7X or 4X that can also be used together for 11X magnification
- Perfect for jewelry-making, watch-making, clock-making, needlework, electronic/print inspection, reading, stamp-collecting, and more
- Lenses attach to prescription glasses, align in front of the eyeglass for magnification, and can pivot to the side when not in use
- Optical glass lenses are ground and polished into prismatic lenses for quality and clarity
- Changeable cams included to fit most eyeglass frames; eyeglass clamp easily converts from right to left temple mounting
Donegan eyeglass loupes are designed with maximum comfort and utility. Lightweight and easy to attach to the right or left side of most eyeglass frames, the Donegan Double Eyeglass Loupe Magnifier is a set of two eye loupes providing hands-free magnification of either 7X or 4X that can also be used together for 11X magnification. Donegan eyeglass loupes are perfect for small / near vision tasks such as jewelry-making, watch-making, clock-making, needlework, electronic/print inspection, reading, stamp-collecting, and more.
These Donegan eyeglass loupes provide either 4X or 7X magnification with 24MM diameters for both lenses. Focal distance is from 1.5 to 2.5 inches. Together, this set can provide 11X magnification.
Lenses are high-quality, optical-grade materials from precision ground and polished molds. Very lightweight and tough materials provide superior durability. In addition, these lenses pivot out of the way to allow for normal viewing and easily align when magnification is needed.
Changeable cams are included to fit eyeglass frames from 1/16 to 1/4-inch temple width. The eyeglass clamp easily converts from right to left temple mounting.
Donegan Optical manufactures and distributes precision visual devices for hobbyists and professionals in industry, home, office and crafts applications. The company was founded in 1952 and is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas.