- For two-way communication
- Use for multiple speaker & listener situations
- Includes two transceivers and two headset mics
- Charger and carry case included
The Digi-WAVE (digital spread spectrum - DSS) Two-Way Personal Listening System from Williams Sound is a simultaneous two-way wireless communication system in the 2.4 GHz band. Slim, lightweight and simple to set up and use, it allows for two-way communication in situations where multiple people can speak simultaneously and participants can hear one another. It's ideal for classrooms, lectures and tours, as well as meetings and one-to-one or small-group situations.
Digi-WAVE uses patented frequency-hopping software to minimize interference that can be caused by fixed-frequency systems like Wi-Fi networks and cordless phones.
A One-Way System is also available. Additional transceivers or receivers may be purchased for situations with more than 2 participants. (See Related Items)
TWO-WAY SYSTEM INCLUDES:
Digi-WAVE Personal Listening System -- Two-Way (DWS PCS2)
2 DLT 300 Transceivers
2 MIC 044 2P Headset Microphones
1 CHG 102 2-Bay Charger
2 CCS 044 Silicone Skin
1 CCS 043 System Carry Case
ABOUT THE Digi-WAVE:
- State-of-the-art digital technology
- DLT 300 Transceivers transmit and receive
- Four groups can be operating simultaneously within a 200-foot range (in 1- or 2-way mode). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation.
- DLT 300 has a built-in microphone and speaker, so participants do not need to wear a headset when seated around a table. It also can be held to the ear.
- DLR-360 receivers can be used with or without a Neckloop
- LCD displays signal strength, battery level, mode, time, talk status and priority status (MAS or SLV)
- Lithium polymer battery with smart charge (600 cycles)
- Compact and lightweight
- Pure, clear, wireless audio
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.