- Natural light for true color representation
- Attach to easel with built-in clamp
- Energy saving 20w bulb(100w equivalent)
- 7” flexible gooseneck for custom positioning
- 17” high with extra long 10’ cable
The Daylight Easel Lamp was designed for artists who require perfect Daylight light while working on small to medium size paintings. The unique new Clamp-lock system keeps this lamp firmly attached to any easels up to 3.2cm thick, even when you are adjusting the 18cm/7" flexible arm to direct the light exactly where you want it.
The wide shade with reflective coating and the bright 20w Daylight light will create the ideal circumstances for optimal color rendering, similar to north-facing studios, but now day and night. This comfortable light also eases eye strain, helps to see details and is useful for people with failing eyesight. Includes a 20w energy saving Daylight bulb and an extra long 3m/10' cable for maximum flexibility and convenience.
ABOUT DAYLIGHT LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY:
- Daylight technology reduces eye-strain and provides superior color matching. Your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day - no headaches or no red eyes.
- Daylight bulbs and tubes use 80-percent less energy, reducing your electric bill.
- Flicker-Free light means no stroboscope effect, no headaches - just pure soothing light.
- Low heat. Even if you touch the shade or tube by accident, you will be safe.
- All Daylight lamps are officially UL and CE certified
- Height: 43cm (17 inches)
- Weight: 1.58kg (3.5 lbs.)
- Light: 20w (100w equivalent)
- Color: Silver/Black
Replacement Bulb: 20w Daylight bulb (Mfg. Item Number U15200)