The Crystal XL2 is a unique handheld video magnifier with the latest TFT display technology. It is optimized for high reading speed with a simple, efficient button arrangement for single-handed use.
It is still best-in-class for image quality, innovation and style, along with newly added features and functions. From the outside, the Crystal XL2's intuitive design has been enhanced with high visibility colors and button functions to better meet the needs of the user.
On the inside, there are some innovative changes to incorporate new technologies, like a more scratch resistant, brighter display and improved camera focal ranges. These features not only give a crystal clear image, but also provide increased magnification levels.
Other new features include save and recall of images which can also be uploaded to your PC via the micro USB connector.
There is a convenient flip-out stand that can be used for easy focusing and small writing tasks, and the Crystal XL2 has an integrated rechargeable battery. The battery life lasts a full 4 hours. Re-charge time is 3.5 hours and all rechargeable equipment is included.
The Crystal XL is lightweight and balanced, weighing only 200g (7oz) – perfect for carrying in your pocket or purse, on your belt, or comfortably around your neck.
- Best-in-class image quality, brightness and contrast. Images are free from fading or smearing.
- A 3-megapixel sensor ensures no deterioration of the image when magnification is increased
- Innovative, ergonomic, intuitive design
- Clever thumb-sweep button layout for single-handed use
- Battery life runs in excess of 4 hours in negative mode
- Unique Overview mode helps user with place orientation
- Image appears immediately as Crystal XL is switched on
- User can select background and text colors
- Rubberized grip for comfort and control
- Automatic power-off when not in use
- Illumination on/off control for viewing mobile phone displays
- Integrated flip-out stand to assist with comfort and control while reading and performing small writing tasks
- Micro USB battery charge connector included
- Display: 4.3 inch (86mm) TFT LCD screen
- Magnification: 1.5x through 14x in 9 steps (1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 8x, 7x, 9x, 14x)
- Color Modes: Full-color, enhanced Black on White, enhanced White on Black, Semi-colors
- Power: Enclosed rechargeable Li-ion battery; 90 - 230Vac with adapter included
- USB: Micro USB battery charge connector
- Power Save Mode: Auto power off
- Lighting: New setting to adapt to different lighting conditions
- Grip: Rubberized grip for comfort and control
ESCHENBACH/ASH WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY:
- All ASH products have a two year manufacturer's warranty from date of shipment to the customer
- Authorized warranty returns will be accepted for repair or exchange only; no cash refunds will be made.
- Other returns within 30 days of purchase will be credited in full, less postage when returned in the original packaging in saleable condition.
- Returns will be accepted from 30-60 days with a 15-percent restocking charge applied. - All returns must be pre-authorized. Call MaxiAids at 1-800-522-6294 for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RA Number.
- Bulbs and batteries are not covered under the warranty.
Weight: 200g (7 oz.)
Dimensions: 8.7 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches (220 x 80 x 30 mm)