- Just because your bladder leaks does not mean bladder leakage has to run your life
- Wear Confitex incontinence underwear to look your stylish best while feeling secure and comfortable
- Feels real because it is real underwear you wear, wash, and reuse
- Absorbency - LIGHT: Up to 1 oz per day (light leaks); or MODERATE: Up to 7 oz per day (regular leakage or after medical procedure)
- Measure around hip (inches) - MENS: XS (33-36); S (36-38.5); M (38.5-41); L (41.5-44); XL (44.5-47.5); XXL (48-52); XXXL (52-56)
Confitex pad-free, absorbent, incontinence underwear is designed to look and feel just like your regular underwear. Wear, wash, and reuse just like real underwear - because it is real underwear. But this underwear keeps you dry, leak, and odor free, even when yourbladder has an accident. The secret is its patented 3-layer textile technology.
Three fabric layers are used for the center panel: 1) the fiber Inner Layer has superior wicking ability to rapidly transfer moisture away from your body; 2) the textile Mid Layer is highly absorbent; and 3) the breathable Outer Layer is dependably waterproof, but breathable and stretchable to provide maximum protection plus comfort.
No pads, guards, or other incontinence products are needed at all. Confitex underwear is all you need. Machine-washable and dryer-friendly, it is both
economical and environmentally friendly. This is not your father's or mother's adult diaper - in fact, it is not a diaper at all - it is honest-to-goodness underwear designed for incontinent bladders but fashioned for the human body. Unlike other products, this incognito incontinence underwear is NOT bulky or bunchy; baggy or saggy.
Warning: Wearing fine-looking Confitex underwear may cause an uncontrollable urge to show them off. Please refrain from doing so in public.
Confitex absorbent incontinence underwear for men is made from the highest quality fabrics, including bamboo fibre, which many feel lasts longer and feels better than cotton.
MODERATE ABSORBENCY is for men who need more protection, such as after undergoing a medical procedure, or if you have regular bladder leakage. Capacity is about a cup full of fluid throughout the day.
Please note product is non-returnable for sanitary reasons.
EASY CARE MEN
Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not wash above 80 degrees Celsius. Dry away from direct sunlight or tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat.