- Helpful tool for deaf-blind communication
- 100 tiles with Braille and tactile letters
- Full size 15-box, 15.5” square grid w/tactile grid lines
- Includes plastic tile storage box
- Travel size (4-box by 9-box) tactile grid built into box
An easy, effective way to communicate with individuals who are deaf and blind. The Communicator Teacher consists of 100 tiles with Braille and tactile letters, along with a 15-box square grid with tactile grid lines that help hold the spelled out words in place on the board.
Users spell out words that may then be read by those with whom they are communicating. Also a great tool for learning and practicing Braille and spelling skills. Includes a plastic box for neat, easy storage. A travel size 4-box high x 9-box long tactile grid is built into the lid of the tile storage box.
- 100 white plastic 3/4-inch square plastic Braille/tactile tiles
- Full size tactile 15-box grid board measures 15.5" square
- Tile storage box measures 8.5 in. x 4.5 in. x 1.75 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.