- Great to use for one on one conversation and with TV and telephone
- Amplifies incoming sound (up to 59 dB gain)
- Can use while charging or with regular batteries (2 AAA rechargeable batteries included)
- Key Lock, left/right balance and bass/treble adjustment
- T-coil built in to enjoy looped areas
When every word is loud and clear, life becomes a whole lot easier!
The Comfort Duett is an easy-to-use hearing amplifier that helps you get more involved in almost any situation, whether you're at a lively family dinner, chatting on the phone or watching TV.
The compact, rechargeable Comfort Duett catches important sounds, like people's voices, and sends loud, crisp audio to earbuds, headphones or T-coil hearing aids. And with its compact design, it discreetly tags along anywhere you go.
The Comfort Duett personal listener has several useful features:
- Microphone for amplifying conversations
- Built in tele-coil for use with induction loop systems (Note: Neckloop must be purchased separately)
- Aux connection for connecting to TV, telephone, radio, or other sound sources
The product is powered by two rechargeable AAA batteries. It comes with a charging stand that acts as a convenient holder to let you connect to external sound sources. It charges in approx. 3 hours and will provide up to 20 hours of operating time.
WHERE CAN YOU USE THE COMFORT DUETT?
- Face-to-face: Never miss a beat wherever you go - from dinner at home, to visiting the doctor, to going out to a theatre.
- On the phone: Catching every word in phone chats is easy with the Comfort Duett telephone kit.
- Hear all sorts of media: Amplify your favorite entertainment with accessories that connect to your TV, radio, computer, or almost any other source.
- Maximum gain: 59dB at 1.6 kHz
-Digital Signal Processing
- Automatic Gain Control
- Omni-directional Internal Microphone
- Frequency Range: 100-10000 Hz
- Three different Max. Gain Thresholds
- 10-step volume control (2dB/step)
- Three different Tone presets
- Aux. In and External Microphone
- Operating voltage: 100-240V AC/50-60Hz, 0.1A
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Output Current: 600 mA
- Battery type: 2 AAA Ni-MH batteries
- Battery voltage: 1.2V
- Battery capacity: 850 mAh
- Operating time: 20 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 3.5 hours
GENERAL DATA & STANDARDS:
Aux/Min In, Headphones and neckloop: 3.5mm jack
Charging: Micro USB
- Safety: IEC 60065, UL 60065
- EMC: EN 60601
- Electroacoustics: IEC 60118-0, IEC 60118-7:2005
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Includes two rechargeable AAA Ni-MH batteries, charging stand with power cord, earbuds and headphones
Dimensions: 3.7 in. L x 1.4 in. W x 0.7 in. H
Weight: 0.1 lbs.