NOTE: This model is the Drive Chrome Sport Dual Axle Wheelchair with 18-inch Wide Seat, Detachable Desk Arms and Swing-Away Elevating Legrests
Navigate safely and comfortably around your home or when you're out and about! Whether self-propelling or being pushed by a friend, family member or attendant, Chrome Sport Dual Axle Wheelchairs from Drive Medical give users a full range of features, including:
- Carbon steel frame with chrome coating provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8-inch front casters, adjustable in 3 positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with two adjustable length swing-away elevating legrests
- Plastic footplates
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Limited 3 year warranty
- Overall Width (open): 26 in.
- Overall Width (closed): 12.5 in.
- Overall Height: 36 in.
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5 in.-19.5 in.
- Back Height: 16 in.
- Seat Width: 18 in.
- Seat Depth: 16 in.
- Overall Length w/Riggings: 42 in.
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.