The Children Learning Together set, part of the Photographic Learning Cards series, includes 24 cards (8.5" x 5.5" each), photographs of children of diverse abilities, gender, and ethnic origin learning and playing together. Also includes a resource guide card in English, Spanish, and French. Learning cards are a wonderful way to reinforce basic principles, lessons, and skills. Great for early learning, English language learners, Head Start, and Title 1. Ideal story or discussion starters, it also supports NCTE and NAEYC standards.
Note: Cards come laid out as 2 cards on an 8.5 x 11 sheet that must be cut apart.
- Title: Children Learning Together
- Grades / Ages: Grades P-1 / Ages 4-7
- Subject: Early Learning; Special Needs / Inclusion
- Topic: Basic Skills; Photographic
- Product Type: Learning Cards
- Details: 23 cards
- Size (inches): 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Weight (pounds) 0.35
- ISBN13 9781933052243
- UPC 044222175368