The Central Alert CA-360 Combo 1 from Serene Innovations includes one CentralAlert Wireless Notification System (Model CA-360) and one CentralAlert Audio Alarm Sensor (Model CA-AX). Features a one-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
ABOUT THE COMPONENTS:
1. CentralAlert Wireless Notification System (Model CA-360)
The CA-360 is an all-in-one notification system for your home. This system for the hearing impaired alerts you to all the daily sounds in your home such as alarm clock, door knocking, phone ringing, alarm sound from your audio alarms, warnings from your motion detectors and storm warning from your NOAA radio, and more (accessories required for some functions). The alerting system uses a bright built-in flasher, selectable loud yet pleasant audible sound, and a powerful bed shaker. There is no installation needed for the CA-360, and all operations are wireless.
Product Features - CentralAlert Remote Receiver:
- Alerts you to the activation of your alarm clock, doorbell or door knocking, phone/fax calls, audio alarm sounds, baby's crying in real-time, weather alerts, motion detectors, and more (accessories required for some functions)
- It is the only system that responds to virtually any audio alarm including those with T3 or T4 alarm sounds (accessories required for some functions)
- Latest 2.4 GHz Transmission Technology to ensure interference-free operations and full coverage of every corner of your home, the operating range is 200 feet
- Bright icons to let you know which alarm has gone off; it is so big you can even see it from afar
- Big and bright clock for easy viewing; it even adjusts its brightness automatically to a gentle level so it will not interfere with your sleep
- Adjustable loud yet pleasant sound to alert you audibly
- Powerful bed shaker (one included) to alert even the deepest sleepers
- Alarm clock with dual alarm settings and dual bed shaker connections
- Battery power back-up for full operation up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage
2. CentralAlert Audio Alarm Sensor (Model CA-AX)
The sensor detects the alarm sounds of virtually all your audio smoke, gas, and fire alarms, even the new alarms with T3 or T4 type alarm sounds, and sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 to alert you. Install it next to your existing alarms for sound detection or connect it directly to your alarms for activation.
Product Features - Audio Alarm Sensor:
- Mount it next to your audio alarms for alarm sound detection. It is the only sensor that will respond to all alarm sounds, including those alarms with T3 or T4 type sounds.
- It can also be hardwired to your audio alarm that comes with connecting terminals for direct activation
- It sends a wireless signal to activate the CA-360 to alert you
- Battery-powered (batteries not included) with low battery indicator
IMPORTANT NOTE: The CA-AX, together with the CA-360, only alerts you to the activation of your audio alarms such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, it is not intended to replace or as part of your fire protect system.