- Magnifying Lenses clip onto the nose-piece of your glasses with a flip-up lens system for convenient use
- The scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses & cushioned rubber temple pads for maximum user comfort
- Impact resistant and feature UVA/B/C protection along with protective side shields
- Crystal clear and distortion free Lens that flips-down for magnified image or flips-up for normal viewing
- Backed by Carson's lifetime warranty
The Magnifying Safety Glasses from Carson give the dual benefit of protective eyewear with the included clip-on, flip-up magnifying lenses to help aid with any low vision needs including crafts, fly-tying, inspection, model building, soldering, jewelry design, coin, and stamp collectors, reading books, newspapers, magazines, coupons, labels and other low vision tasks. The magnifying safety glasses come included with a protective PVC storage pouch with a magnetic enclosure system to protect the lens from dust, debris and from scratching.
NOTE: The magnifying safety glasses are rated for eye protection against low to moderate impact hazards but are not unbreakable. We do not recommend them for any high impact hazards such as but not limited to shooting, racket sports, paintball or any other similar activities. Pitted or scratched lenses reduce vision and seriously reduce protection and should be replaced immediately. Leave the work area if any irritation occurs or if the glasses become damaged or cracked. These safety glasses meet the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 personal eye protection standard for impact resistance. These glasses are not rated to protect from hazards including, but not limited to chemical, heat, welding, dust, light (IR/UV/Laser/etc.) and splash hazards. Additional protective eyewear such as face shields and helmets should be worn to provide additional protection depending on the application and the manufacturer's specifications.
Magnification - 1.5x + 2.25 Diopter Strength
Weight - 1.3 oz
Dimensions - 5.9" x 5.9" x 2.3"
Diopter - 2.5