- The unique characteristics of oak make for a strong, reliable walking companion
- Popular light colored American oak wood with prominent grain
- Backpacker handle has a smooth rounded finish
- Signature twist accentuates the natural beauty of the walking stick
- Handcrafted in the USA; Height: 48 Inches
The unique characteristics of oak make for a strong, reliable walking companion that is just as dependable on the hiking trail as it is on the paved, urban street. To make the 48-inch Brazos Twisted Oak Backpacker Walking Stick, we carefully choose a solid piece of oak, cut it to size on a table saw, router the edges, and then sand the stick down, giving it our distinctive twist. This staff is then beautifully stained in a gorgeous red color. Finally, each stick is sprayed with a clear coat lacquer. The result is a smooth finish that highlights the wood's intrinsic beauty. The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted walking stick that is both sturdy and attractive.
This staff comes in a 48-inch size. The Twisted Oak Backpacker Walking Stick comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface. Like all Brazos finely crafted walking sticks and canes, the Twisted Oak Backpacker Walking Stick is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.