- The unique characteristics of oak make for a strong, reliable walking companion
- Popular light colored American oak wood with prominent grain
- Crowned with a gorgeous brass hame top
- Signature twist accentuates the natural beauty of the cane
- Handcrafted in the USA; Height: 37 Inches
The 37-inch Brazos Twisted Oak Brass Hame Top Walking Cane is a debonair beauty that is meticulously fashioned from solid oak and crowned with a gorgeous brass hame. Its solid oak construction, coupled with its easy-to-hold hame handle, make it a perfect cane those looking to accentuate their collection. Each Twisted Oak Hame Top Walking Cane is made from the finest oak that is carefully selected, cut, worked on a router, sanded, stained, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to magnify the wood's innate beauty. This cane is available in an attractive brown stain. As a finishing touch, each shaft is given our signature twist that spirals majestically down its length.
The cane is available in a standard 37-inch size. Each cane comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface. Like all Brazos staffs and canes, the Twisted Oak Hame Top Walking Cane is handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.