- Secure baby monitoring solution for parents with hearing loss
- Always be close to your baby
- Notifies you as soon as your baby needs you
- Customizable notification uses a unique signal for each child
- Signals with sounds, flashes and vibrations
As a parent, caring for your baby's health and safety is one of the most important things you do. Bellman Visit Baby Monitor offers a fully secure baby monitoring solution for parents with hearing loss, so you are always close to your baby. The monitor will notify you as soon as your baby needs you, even if you are asleep or a couple of rooms away. Reliable transmission up to 250 m operating range, flexible adjustable sensitivity and delay, tamper resistant; to keep batteries out of child's reach. Optional contact mat lets you know if your child leaves the bed. Easy to use; no complicated menus to navigate.
Radio frequency: 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz
or 868.3 MHz, depending on the region. Coverage: 50 – 250 m, depending on the radio frequency and building's characteristic.
Includes baby monitor, Table stand, 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, Screw and plug, User manual. Measures 4.0" H x 2.6" W x 1.1" D. Weight 4.2 oz. (includes batteries)