- A great way to help kids improve their math skills
- The game is so much fun kids won’t even notice they are practicing math
- Great for at home or in the classroom
- Brailled for the blind and low vision players
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
4-Way Countdown Braille Game is a fun, educational challenge of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills. A great game for helping beginning math students master simple problems. The first player to flip up all 10 of his wooden keys wins the game.
This Braille wooden board game will help build math skills. Players lay down all 10 keys on their sides of the 4-way countdown unit. After rolling the dice, the two numbers rolled must be converted into one number by using any of the following options: add, subtract, multiply or divide. Players must use their addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division skills on the numbers rolled by the dice to flip up the number keys.
Perfect for at home or in a classroom setting, this game will challenge and help reinforce math skills while having a great time playing.
Each game comes with two sets of die, regular and tactile, a game board, a sliding wooden game cover, and instructions. 4-Way Countdown is recommended for two to four players ages 6 and up. Measures 10 1/4 x 10 1/4 x 1 1/2 in.