- Learn Braille letters and numbers
- Create words up-and-down & side-to-side
- Includes wooden board & 108 tactile plastic tiles
- Board Measures 9.25” Wide x 11.5” High
Similar to the popular family favorite board game Scrabble, but without a set point scoring system, this Braille Crossword Puzzle Game allows users to creatively form words on a wooden board using plastic tiles that have raised tactile letters, as well as raised tactile Braille. It's a great way for sighted, low vision and blind children to learn Braille letters and numbers while practicing letter combinations and exploring word creation.
HOW TO PLAY:
For basic game play, simply form a starting word anywhere on the board and create new words up-and-down or side-to-side building off those already in place.
For an extra challenge, place the number tiles in order 1-9 across the top and letters A-L down the left column (skipping the first space in the upper left hand corner). Now, you can use this numbered and lettered grid to create your own crossword puzzle.
- Wooden game board with slotted grid of squares into which letter & number tiles are placed.
- 99 assorted plastic tactile letter tiles w/raised tactile Braille
- 9 plastic tactile number tiles w/raised tactile Braille
Product Measurements: 9.25" Wide x 11.5" High
Product Weight (Board and Tiles): 1 lb. 6 oz.