- Provides uniform flour texture for baking
- 5-cup capacity
- Wide 5.5 in. diam. mouth reduces spills
- Uses one “C” battery (not included)
- Includes Banana Pineapple Nut Bread recipe
The Battery Operated Flour Sifter is a great tool for the avid baker, ensuring uniform flour texture and the best baking results. It's ideal for making feather-light cakes and particularly helpful for those with arthritis and limited dexterity.
Made of durable BPA-free white plastic with an easy-to-hold handle, this portable cordless sifter does not require an AC power supply - it uses one "C" battery (not included).
It has a 5-cup capacity. Easy to clean: Simply brush out flour with pastry brush or wipe with soft dry cloth. Bonus Recipe for delicious Banana Pineapple Nut Bread is included on the side of the box.
A couple reasons you might want/need to sift flour:
1. Flour tends to compact during storage & handling. Sifting helps to aerate flour and give it more volume, ensuring a standard measure and uniform texture in baked goods.
2. Occasionally flour might get lumpy
3. Sometimes recipes will call for you to sift ingredients into flour or (as is the case with some bread recipes) to sift flour into the dough a little at a time.
Measurements: 4.25 in. High x 5.5 in. Diameter with 3.75 in. Long Handle
Product Weight: 9.7 oz.
Weight in Original Packaging: 12.2 oz.