- With bolt-down bracket for elongated toilets
- Helpful for hip surgery recovery & cerebral palsy
- Adds 4” to seat level
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Non-Returnable item
Specially designed to meet the needs of people who have undergone unilateral or bilateral total hip replacement. Keeps the legs abducted in the proper position. The "saddle" type seat prevents internal rotation as well as adduction at the hip. This can help reduce the effects of spasticity occurring in people with cerebral palsy or other conditions affecting muscle tone.
The unique bilateral contoured shape permits easy rising and provides optimal comfort. Adds 4" (10 cm) to the seating level. Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg). Weighs 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg). Designed in conjunction with the Occupational Therapy/Physical Therapy (OT/PT) Rehabilitation Departments at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, NY
Note: This item is Non-Returnable for health & sanitary reasons
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.